We take privacy very seriously. Our policy is simple: We don’t ever pass on your details to anyone for any reason. All our data is secured and we comply with the Data Protection Act (1998). Some of our clients work in data sensitive sectors such as with accountants, solicitors, barristers and those who are part of the NHS.
The Data Protection Act contains 8 Principles. These state that all data must be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Obtained & used only for specified and lawful purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept for no longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the individuals rights (as defined)
- Kept secure
- Transferred only to countries that offer adequate data protection
For more information please contact us.